Tuscan Dawn Caesarstone
Range: Natural stone Marble and Granite Textures
- Heat & scratch resistant
- No sealing or waxing needed
- Clean with non-abrasive detergents & sponges
- Caesarstone comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Taupe and tawny hues create the backdrop for fine, creamy veins in each slab of Tuscan Dawn. With a clear nod to natural marble, Tuscan Dawn epitomises warmth and classic restraint and will perfectly complement design schemes with cream and yellow undertones.
Advantages of Stone Library Engineered Stone Counter Tops & Kitchen Counter Tops :
- Stone Library Engineered Stone Counter Tops & Kitchen Counter Tops is timeless and unique in appearance.
- Design capabilities of through-body colour material vs surface only colour/texture.
- Quartz surfaces are manufactured for a variety of applications for your home design kitchen quartz countertops. Quartz surfaces are easy to clean and maintain / non-porous quartz surfaces require minimal maintenance – there’s no need to seal or wax the surface.
- Engineered Stone being 90-93% quartz stone engineered to slab surfaces such as Caesarstone are becoming increasingly popular for high-end applications, combining durability with man-made colours and patterns. Engineered stone is suitable for a luxurious, elegant, modern look and feel. The biggest downside of Engineered stone is a slightly lower heat resistance as opposed to natural stone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.