Moorland Fog Caesarstone
Range: Natural stone Marble and Granite Textures
- Heat & scratch resistant
- No sealing or waxing needed
- Clean with non-abrasive detergents & sponges
- Caesarstone comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Moorland Fog is one of our most vivacious and dramatic designs. With concentrated, organic veining in shades of elegant taupe and oyster grey, Moorland Fog offers a nature-inspired surface in a neutral palette that will steal the show in whichever application it’s used.
Advantages of Stone Library Engineered Stone Counter Tops & Kitchen Counter Tops :
- Stone Library Engineered Stone Counter Tops & Kitchen Counter Tops is timeless and unique in appearance.
- Design capabilities of through-body colour material vs surface only colour/texture.
- Quartz surfaces are manufactured for a variety of applications for your home design kitchen quartz countertops. Quartz surfaces are easy to clean and maintain / non-porous quartz surfaces require minimal maintenance – there’s no need to seal or wax the surface.
- Engineered Stone being 90-93% quartz stone engineered to slab surfaces such as Caesarstone are becoming increasingly popular for high-end applications, combining durability with man-made colours and patterns. Engineered stone is suitable for a luxurious, elegant, modern look and feel. The biggest downside of Engineered stone is a slightly lower heat resistance as opposed to natural stone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.